ATTIS.MOT – Evaluation and Motivation
ATTIS.MOT module is a specialised tool for motivating and engaging employees to continually improve the organisation’s performance. Individual employees can be assigned to specific goals (personal KPI’s), to monitor their performance, and therefore form the basis of motivation and evaluation system based on their performance monitoring. At the same time, competency models can be created and managed in the system, and employees can be evaluated on the basis of their competencies.
The ATTIS.MOT module allows each employee to create an individual card in the system. Employee cards are built on two pillars:
- Employee evaluation based on a competence model
- Employee evaluation through goal fulfilment
Evaluation results can also be used in the training process and introduce the ATTIS.MOT automatic connection with the Learning Management System or used as a basis for the payroll system.
Employee evaluation process
By building the competency model data structure, you’ll be able to use ATTIS.MOT as a support tool for the employee evaluation process. With controlled senior and subordinate interviews you can lead staff to achieve the desired results. ATTIS.MOT ensures evaluation regularity by setting any time schedules and their evaluation.
Performance measurement helps to achieve the stated goals significantly. By creating individual performance indicators, the necessary employee involvement in the preparation and implementation of the strategy is ensured, while responsibilities are clearly defined to individual employees for fulfilling individual indicators based on the company’s stated goals.
The ATTIS.MOT module is focused on:
- employee performance and their evaluation – all evaluations are clearly documented and evaluated in the employee cards
- automatic monitoring of the evaluation frequency according to the set time schedule – for each card you can set any evaluation time schedule
- creation of data for calculating wages
- evaluating data from the ATTIS.MBO module and projecting results to individual workers
- records of educational activities with the possibility of connecting to Learning Management Systems